The A/V edit suites are set up to facilitate recording and editing of audio-visual formats such as audio recordings, music, film editing, oral history interviews, etc. They are all equipped with Mac Pro computers and the latest Mac OS.
Room 340C contains a midi keyboard as well as standard A/V recording and editing hardware and software.
Specialized software includes: Adobe Aftereffects, Auditions, Premiere Pro, Pro Tools, & Audacity.
Hardware includes: Audio interface, midi keyboard, mixing console, and compressor.
Complete list of hardware and software:
This room contains a Mac Pro with the following hardware & software:
- 2 X 6 Cores 2.93 GHZ Processors
- 16 GB RAM
- 250G SSD (VES)
- Dell 24” Monitor
- Two (2) four ports USB hubs
Mac OSX 10.12.6 Software (Sierra):
- Qtime 10
Adobe CC 2018:
- After Effects
- Media Encoder
- Premiere Pro
- Logic Pro X
- Xcode 9.2
- Pro Tools (Requires iLok USB licensing dongle)
- Casper Enrolment client
- Malware Protection - MS System Center Endpoint Protection
- Availability Tool
- VLC 2.2.4
- Audacity 2.1.2
- Lame Plugin (v3.98.2) for Audacity MP3 export
- FFMpegs(v2.2.2) for Audacity MP3
- Blender v2.78
- AlertUs – UC Campus notification system