TFDL Second Floor Grad Student Workspace
There is intermittent and ongoing construction noise from a project behind the second floor elevators. To minimize disturbance book areas further away, use earplugs or headphones.
TFDL 260A Second floor - adjacent to the public elevators
- You will need your UCID to access the TFDL
- Masks are required to access and use computer and study spaces. You must wear a mask even when you are seated at your work area.
- Only the person that made the booking will be admitted to the TFDL
- Monday to Friday - 9:00 to 5:00 pm - Closed weekends and Statutory Holidays
- Students can book 1 or 2 - four hour bookings per day, Please only book what you need so that other students can access the spaces as well.
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance
- There is limited plugin access in this room. If you intend to use your laptop please bring it fully charged