Work station 1-01
Maps of bookable spaces:
- Please bring your UCID, your mask and your booking confirmation with you when visiting the TFDL.
- Masks are required to access and use computer and study spaces. You must wear a mask even when you are seated at your work area.
- Only the person that made the booking will be admitted to the TFDL
- Monday to Friday - 9:00 to 5:00 pm - Closed weekends and Statutory Holidays
- Students may book 30 - 120 minute sessions, maximum 4 hours per week.
- Booking approval is staff mediated, allow 2 business days for approval, users will be notified by email
- Training is available 9:00-4:00 - select amount when booking
- if the request is for Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) there is no need to book a terminal at the moment because valid UofC students can get a Bloomberg Account and do this online from home.