Work station 1-01
Maps of bookable spaces:
- Please bring your UCID, your mask and your booking confirmation with you when visiting the TFDL.
- Masks are required to access and use computer and study spaces. You must wear a mask even when you are seated at your work area.
- Only the person that made the booking will be admitted to the TFDL
- Students may book 30 - 120 minute sessions, maximum 4 hours per week.
- Booking approval is staff mediated, allow 2 business days for approval, users will be notified by email
- Training is available 9:00-4:00 - select amount when booking
- if the request is for Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) there is no need to book a terminal at the moment because valid UofC students can get a Bloomberg Account and do this online from home.
Your session is about to expire, click here to continue your session.
Your session has expired, please reload the page to start again.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding