Copyright Guidance for Instruction
Copyright Guidance for Instruction Online
Do you have questions or concerns about instruction and copyright? Do you use and/or share articles, book chapters, videos, audio, Internet content in your courses?
This one hour online workshop will provide an overview of copyright considerations for instruction and detail how the Copyright Office can assist you with ensuring your course materials are copyright compliant.
Topics will include:
- Copyright considerations for in-class and online instruction
- Copyright considerations for course materials
- How the Copyright Office can assist you with copyright compliance and an introduction to the new Reading List Tool
- How to remind students that you own the copyright for your lecture presentations
- Overview of institutional copyright policies and procedures
Time will be allocated for questions and discussion.
Primary audience: instructors, teaching assistants and anyone assisting with course creation or providing course materials to students.
Event URL will be sent via the registration email.
- Wednesday, August 23, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.