Open Educational Resources (OER) Lunch and Learn Sessions
Open Educational Resources (OER) Lunch and Learn Sessions Online
Join us virtually for our monthly lunch-hour learning sessions where you will learn about different topics related to Open Educational Resources (OER) and Open Education. During each session, we will have a short presentation on a topic followed by time for questions, discussion, and discovery. These sessions are open to all who are interested in learning more about OER, Open Education, related activities at UCalgary, and meeting others interested in Open Education. These sessions will be on the first Wednesday of each month.
Topic Schedule for the OER Learning Sessions
- July 6: Open Course Materials Matching Service (OCoMMS)
- Come learning about this new service offered by LCR where we will assist you in finding open course materials for your course.
- August 3: Creative Commons Licences and Attribution
- September 7: An Introduction to OER
- October 5: Teaching with OER
More topics to come!
Related LibGuide: Open Educational Resources (OER) by Sarah Adams
- Dates & Times:
- 12:00pm - 12:45pm, Wednesday, June 1, 2022
12:00pm - 12:45pm, Wednesday, July 6, 2022
12:00pm - 12:45pm, Wednesday, August 3, 2022
12:00pm - 12:45pm, Wednesday, September 7, 2022
12:00pm - 12:45pm, Wednesday, October 5, 2022
12:00pm - 12:45pm, Wednesday, November 2, 2022
12:00pm - 12:45pm, Wednesday, December 7, 2022
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.