Finding Open Educational Resources
Finding Open Educational Resources Online
Existing OER are housed in many different locations, meaning that they can sometimes be difficult to find. In this session, we will provide an overview of how to begin a systematic search for OER appropriate to your course needs, and outline supports available to instructors for finding and evaluating OER.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Describe key aspects of an OER that should be assessed before use
- Conduct a preliminary search for OER
- Identify key search tools for finding OER, openly licensed media, and ancillary content
This session is part three of a four-part series on OER. It is offered in partnership with the Taylor Institute for Teaching and Learning.
Related LibGuide: Open Educational Resources (OERs) by Christie Hurrell
- Wednesday, November 17, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://conted.ucalgary.ca/search/publicCourseSearchDetails.do?method=load&courseId=63841000&expandSectionId=63841799&parentSite=TI