[Online] Advanced Features in EndNote 20 (Desktop)
[Online] Advanced Features in EndNote 20 (Desktop) Online
This advanced-level training session shows users high-level features of EndNote 20 used in citation management and writing. A good understanding of EndNote desktop is needed. The learning objectives are:
- Set customized preferences within an EndNote library
- Organize projects and automatically sorts references into smart groups
- Share an Endote library, groups or references with others
- Edit and manage citations in MSWord when using EndNote
- Create a categorized bibliography
- Download and add a new output style to your EndNote desktop Style Manager
This session will not be recorded.
Related LibGuide: Citing & Writing in the Health Sciences by Lourdes Yturzaeta
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
- 2:00pm - 2:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.