Manage your research identity and track your impact
Manage your research identity and track your impact Online
How do you stand out in a crowded field of researchers? How can you present a coherent picture of your research and its impact when applying for graduate or post graduate positions, tenure or promotion? This session will introduce you to tools to create a researcher profile that highlights your expertise, as well as methods for tracking the impact of your work.
After attending this session, participants will:
- Be familiar with the key components of a scholarly profile
- Be aware of online platforms for establishing a scholarly profile
- Be aware of a variety of tools to track the impact of their scholarly works online
Related LibGuide: Manage Your Research Identity and Track Your Impact by Christie Hurrell
- Wednesday, September 1, 2021
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.