How To Make Your Work Open Access Without Breaking the Bank
How To Make Your Work Open Access Without Breaking the Bank Online
The academic community has recently seen an upswing in the open sharing of research materials, prompted by funding agency requirements, the need to quickly share new discoveries, and an interest in wider dissemination of knowledge.
This thirty minute session will review:
- how researchers can make their work open access, with a focus on no-fee options
- the on campus supports to assist researchers in this endeavour
At the end of the session, participants will have the tools they need to make research results openly accessible. We encourage participation from academic staff, research support staff, students, and post doctoral fellows.
Related LibGuide: Scholarly Communication by Christie Hurrell
- Thursday, September 2, 2021
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.