EDUC: EdTech for your Classroom
EDUC: EdTech for your Classroom Online
How do you find the latest EdTech to use in your classroom? How do you decide if it is the right tool for learning and assessment? Whether you are an EdTech novice or an expert, let's start the conversation about using tech to its potential in your classrooms.
- share your classroom experiences and questions about learning or teaching with EdTech (eg. creating digital learning artifacts, LMS, coding and robotics)
- discover ways to find out more about K-12 EdTech including library lists that highlight EdTech resources (kits, books, links)
- join a discussion about what criteria you may consider when choosing the right EdTech
This will be an interactive online presentation on Zoom with whole group engagement. This session may be recorded.
Intended Audience: UCalgary students enrolled in 400, 500 and graduate level EDUC courses
Related LibGuide: Education - Websites and Technology Tools for Teaching by Kathy Wise
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.