EndNote 20 on Windows
EndNote 20 on Windows Online
Endnote Desktop is a reference management software with features to collect references and make your own searchable library. This 90-minute session will provide an introduction to EndNote 20 presented on Windows. The session will cover:
- importing references from databases
- producing customized groupings for references
- finding full text and managing duplicates
- using the Cite-While-You-Write plug-in to insert citations and format bibliographies to work with MSWord
- sharing references with colleagues or collaborators
Note: This is a hands-on session where you are encouraged to work with an EndNote program installed on your device. For those who do not have the EndNote Desktop program, you can purchase a copy by emailing the Medical Bookstore. You can also request for a 30-day-trial version of the program to have it running during the workshop.
Click on attachments to access the EndNote X9 on Windows class handout in preparation for the session.