EndNote X9 on macOS
EndNote X9 on macOS Online
Endnote Desktop is a reference management software with features to collect references and make your own searchable library. This 90-minute session will provide an introduction to EndNote X9 presented on macOS. The session will cover:
- importing references from databases
- producing customized groupings for references
- finding full text and managing duplicates
- using the Cite-While-You-Write plug-in to insert citations and format bibliographies to work with MSWord
- sharing references with colleagues or collaborators
Note: This is a hands-on session where you are encouraged to work with an EndNote program installed on your device. For those who do not have the EndNote Desktop program, you can purchase a copy by emailing the Medical Bookstore. You can also request for a 30-day-trial version of the program from www.endnote.com to have it running during the workshop.
Click on attachments to access the EndNote X9 on macOS class handout in preparation for the session.
Related LibGuide: Citing & Writing in the Health Sciences by Lourdes Yturzaeta