Undergraduate Education: Liven Up your Lesson Planning
Undergraduate Education: Liven Up your Lesson Planning Online
Let's find what Doucette Library has to offer to liven up your lesson plans. Add high quality books, kits, and online resources to give your students excellent materials to learn with.
In this tour of teaching sources for lesson planning:
- uncover search strategies for finding sample children and teen materials
- learn how to access the library resources - requesting physical items, eBooks
- find library lists that highlight UCalgary resources and great online resources
This will be an online presentation on Zoom with an opportunity for question and answer. The session will be recorded.
Intended Audience: UCalgary students enrolled in 400 and 500 level EDUC courses
Related LibGuide: Education - Lesson Planning Resources by Kim Clarke
- Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- 4:00pm - 4:50pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.