This workshop is a introduction to programming an Arduino Uno and setting up a basic circuit.
- Program in the Arduino IDE or the Web Editor
- Setup a simple circuit with an LED and button make it blink
- Make a custom capacitive touch sensor from household items
- Make a “banana piano” (or out of any conductive household item)
- Be able to troubleshoot
All are welcome to this workshop. To borrow an Arduino kit or to use the makerspace in future, participants will be required to take a makerspace orientation workshop.
Related LibGuide: TFDL Makerspace Training by Nafisa Tabassum
- Thursday, February 20, 2020
- 10:30am - 12:00pm
- Makerspace (Room 330A)