EndNote for Systematic Reviews @HSL
Are you using, or planning to use, EndNote Desktop to manage references for a systematic/scoping review? In this workshop, you will learn best practices for:
- Exporting and saving the references from your saved database searches into an appropriate file format
- Setting up an EndNote library for managing references from different databases, including creating folders.
- De-duplicating references
- Exporting or saving your final library, as a compressed file and as an excel file.
Pre-requisite: EndNote Desktop@HSL or equivalent knowledge
Related LibGuide: Systematic Reviews Skills Curriculum by Jennifer Lee
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:30pm
- HSL 1460A
- Health Sciences