Make a Sticker: Illustrator and Vinyl Cutter Workshop
Learn how to design a sticker-ready image in Adobe Illustrator and then create it using the Cricut vinyl cutter available in the Makerspace. During this workshop, you will:
- Learn the difference between a raster and vector graphic.
- Navigate Adobe Illustrator and understand the tools that are used when creating a vinyl sticker.
- Create your own sticker design and print it out using the Cricut vinyl cutter.
- Understand how transfer tape works and other tools used when creating vinyl stickers.
This workshop is designed for beginners, or anyone who wants to expand their knowledge in Illustrator. Materials will be provided for this workshop.
Related LibGuide: Makerspace by Justin Anders
- Wednesday, May 29, 2019 Show more dates
- 11:30am - 1:00pm
- Makerspace (Room 330A)